Sunday, September 14, 2014

Shopping on Sunday

We have this cool outlet mall in Jeffersonville that allows us pups to go shopping in the stores with the humans. It is GREAT! It was Tempie's turn to go shopping this time.

One of the first stores they stopped in was to look into buying mom a new carrot....oh wait it is spelled karat? That is weird!

 photo E101_1074_zpsa64c7b5b.jpg

Then we stopped in the Coach store to buy some new purses

 photo E101_1077_zpse321880d.jpg

Tempie told me she ran into the most beautiful little girl at the store. I wonder who she was talking about

 photo E101_1078_zpsbfbb64ff.jpg

She said she also made some new friends

 photo E101_1084_zps62c8f035.jpg

She tried to talk dad into bringing this one home to meet the rest of us

 photo E101_1085_zps288d15bb.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Surely she must have gotten a toy to take home?

    BOL!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD we Know that Jeffersonville Mall place.... BUTT we did NOT know that they allowed US to shop. WOW your dadster got your mom a new KARET????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum's new carat sounds exciting.
    Looks like Tempie had a good time, especially when she saw her twin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun shopping trip! I love the mall, so it would be PAWFECT if I could bring the chi's with me!

    We had a dog show here yesterday. It was a fundraiser for the local Humane Society. I didn't get to go because I had too much homework, but it made me think of y'alls because it seems like you're always going to fun stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira