Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trial

So after the awful week we have had we decided to get our minds off of things and go to the trial that we already scheduled. It was in Dayton and on dirt. There were not many Q's (Qualifying scores) coming from the standard ring at all. But I pulled off a Q and earned 13 more points towards my MACH. Mom and dad were so proud of me. Oh yeah, my dad's mom and dad were there to. Dad's mom was going around telling people I was her Granddog, BOL. Grandma took pics of me, but she hasn't sent them over yet. Once she does I will share them with you.

Here is video of my perfect standard run with mom and Grandpa's commentary.



Then it was time for my JWW course. No Q in this one, I got a little confused in the middle and went around a jump instead of over it.

12 comments:

  1. That's some mighty good jumping. I just jump for fun (I know you are having fun) but I mean I have not judges or times to impress or beat. Good job!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you really needed this. Sagira must have thought so tooooooooo since she had such a grrrreat run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very good Sagira. It was a pity about your JWW course but anyone can make a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good girl Sagira!! Awesome Q and MACH points! Glad you all went to the trial and had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is noting like an afternoon of letting go and jumping, jumping and jumping some more. I love how it feels when I have all four feet off the ground and the wooden fence is right below me. I love it as I sail over without touching.

    I feel like I am flying. I sure wish you, me and Goose could get together and jump sometime.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were brilliant Sagira.. Love to your mum.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both videos looked great to us! Sagira, you are a real star!! Our Hootie is taking beginning agility training, so we know how difficult it is. He's doing okay, but is only doing it 'cuz there are alot of turkey hotdog pieces in it for him. Bol!! I smell them on his breath when he gets home, so have to do a few tricks so I can join in the yummies. Congrats on your terrific performance.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  8. whooo hoooooo that standard run was so nicely handled and BEAUTIFUL, congrats on the Q and the happy run. The jumpers run was wonderful, so glad you guys got to get out and have a good day, you all deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira