Friday, December 16, 2011

Super Sad day

We just heard the news about our friends over at Kissa-Bull had a house fire last night and lost their home and five of their seven dogs. My heart goes out to them, I can't even imagine the pain they must be feeling right now. Mom has been crying because she feels so bad for the family that has already been through so much.

A CHIP IN ACCOUNT has been set up here please leave them a donation to help them get back on their feet again. No donation is too small.

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. We heard the terrible news and went to give them our condolences. It is a terrible tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very sad, we will visit the chip-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I am speechless as I can't even fathom what they must be going through right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! What a beautiful picture you did. My heart is so sad but seeing that gave me a glimmer of hope. That they really are there at the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard about this too and it is so tragic and sad and horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this, though it was terrible news. We have chipped-in and are now posting on our blog as well. Hopefully, it will help at least a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are at loss for words..

    Maxx and mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, that is just terrible, my heart goes out to them, hopefully I hope enough can be raised to make it just a tad easier although I am sure nothing will make that better ;-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira