Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cupid arrived!

Sagira here, mom signed me up for Secret Valentine on her Weimaraner boards. Cupid got snowed in and just arrived on Saturday. Molly is gone now, so mom let me open my box of goodies from my boy, Gunner. He is so sweet. He sent me a card, toy, shampoo (so I can smell all nice for him), bully sticks and a magazine with a Weimaraner on it like my sister Starr.

Since I stole Starr's toy from her Valentine she got to help me open my box.

Here is a little video of us opening the goodies from Gunner.



Me with all my nice things

Photobucket

Can't wait to chew my bully sticks...yummy!

Photobucket

Got an update on Molly. She is settled in very nicely in her new foster home and is out playing with her new foster sister.

12 comments:

  1. Is that a rabbit toy?
    Can i play?

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wubba AND bullystikhks?

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, great pressies - love that wubba!!!

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Cupid was late gettin there but he made up for it. I've never had bully stick. Maybe someday Mom will bye me one?

    Loved all the snow pictures but it sure looks cold.

    {{{huggies}}}///Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Those are some cool presents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kind of hard to keep Starr to stay back when brandishing pizzle (bully stick) in her face BOL
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sagira!
    I guess Starr was more excited opening the box than you!
    I am sure you are enjoing your presents!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could Sam stop by and play with you?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. A WUBBA, how fun!!!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    PS. I LOVE your snow pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a great stash you got there.. Enjoy... HUgs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what awesome stuff that is! Plus it is fun that cupid got snowed in - it means more spread out surprises!

    And that is so good that Molly is enjoying her new forever home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira