Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trip to Grandma and Grandpa's

Hi guys...Sagira here.

My daddy is slacking off on his photo editing. Me and mom are tired of waiting so we snuck a few unedited (or edited just how mom knows) for you guys to see. We went to visit my Grandma and Grandpa who live by Lake Erie. We have a bunch of photos to share with you guys. My brothers, Starr and I love going bye bye. Mom and dad bought a special car that would hold all of us. They fold the seat down, put 4 dog beds in the back and off we go. Mom thinks it is funny because no matter what order we get in the car we usually all end up in "our" spots. Harley rides behind mom who drives, Starr lays next to him, I lay next to Starr and Samick rides behind dad's seat. Thought you guys would get a giggle so here is our car ride up to the lake.

Now I have to go pressure dad to edit the rest of the trip pics so I can share them with all of you! I can't wait for you to see the one of me at the Lighthouse.

Harley and Starr

Photobucket

The 3 of us

Photobucket

Me and Samick

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. A road trip....I bet it's more fun with other doggies to snuggle up with. Although I do like being able to strecth my paws out and have the whole backseat to my big self. ;) Those pawrents and their editing....I know exactly what you mean. :) Hope you had a fun visit. I get to go to my nanny and Grampi's next weekend! I can't wait.

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so comfy in the car - have lots of fun.


    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't giggling, I was oohing and aaahing. So cute! You guys are great snuggle-bugs. Get the photos!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ride together a lot better than my brother and I ever did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better than a big car to take you all on nice rides!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a cozy car ride!! I sure hope you had fun and cant wait to see you and the lighthouse! I love when Mommy and Daddy take me up to NH to see Nawnie and Papa!!
    Licks,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We each have our own spot as well. Ok, we are connected to seat belts, but, still, we go to those spots to get our seat belts connected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got ready fur a nap just seeing how khomfy woo were!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  9. we just love road trips and we just love grammys and grammpys
    hope you have them lotsa sugars

    wags and wiggles
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing more fun than road tripping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look comfy! :) I can't wait to see more pics!

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a fun trip! My humans bought a mini van and took both rows of seats out of the back so all 6 of us could fit, so we totally understand getting a doggie friendly vehicle!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kool!! Me luv road trips especially in the kompany of fur-riends!
    Hope it was fun for all of you!Wish i could go on a road trip with Zackt again!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a nice car ride!
    and i cant wait to see yr photos too!

    love, snowie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sagira,

    Your road trip was fabulous and what a group! I bet you have lots of great dog stories to tell about that day?

    And OMD! I never thought in a million years that you would want to be my valentine! You with those gorgeous blue eyes and and beautiful ears!

    I am blushing like a teenager! I luv you Sagira.

    Luv,
    Riley. Oh and Star says Hi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira