Sunday, February 21, 2010

Secret Valentine

Starr here! Mom signed Sagira and I up for Secret Valentine's on her Weimaraner forum. My present arrived and mom let me open it. Wanna see what I got? Sagira is still waiting on hers to arrive...so mom made me share with her. Darn little sisters...

See, I got mail

Photobucket

He sent me a toy! Oh boy...

Photobucket

Something else in here smells awful good

Photobucket

I better carry this over to my dog bed to check it out

Photobucket

Oh boy...yummy treats!

Photobucket

Mom made me share with Sagira, Harley and Samick though

Photobucket

Sagira ended up stealing MY toy that Oliver bought ME! No fair...I am just going to have to steal hers once hers arrives.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Sagira does look very pleased with herself, doesn't she? We agree, Starr, that her toy will be yours to steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very sweet Valentine's present - and look at that expression on Miss Sagira's face - BOL.

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    Pee Ess, there was no announcement until late Thursday - it was all part of our week of silly posts and then the surprise arrived:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness sakes, it is furry goods to share but we should always ask PURRmission when we take something that doesn't belong to us☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sigira,

    We hate to tell ya this, but paybacks are the pitts!

    Have fun with the new toys!

    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Starr!
    You got very nice Valentine's presents!
    make sure Sagira shares hers with you when she gets them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pressies are pawesome...glad you are enjoying them. :)

    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bone-shaped cookie! That's sooooo cool! Happy Valentine's Day! I think I'll be old enough to celebrate that next year.

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a cool present! Looking good with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sagira looks just so pleased to be posing with it!

    What a great pakhkage!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool is that? Now what is this silly talk about sharing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Valentines gift! How nice of you to share with everypup! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Little sisters can be such a pain. At least she doesn't go on dates with you and Oliver (mom had to bring her little sister along sometimes). That was a very sweet and thoughtful gift. Just wait until Sagira goes outside and then steal it back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, okay, I was with you Starr, until the last shot. I mean, come on, Sagira does look like she belongs with your toy. To be continued, I guess :)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Star!
    You got pawsome presents! Enjoy!

    Thor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira