Thursday, February 11, 2010

New winter coats

Momma heard about a great sale going on in one of her forums. These nice coats were on sale for $9.99 each. Mom ordered us matching coats. Mom said they are made very nice and defiantly worth the money spent on them. They even came in a carry bag.

Here is my sister Starr in her coat. Mom was excited something actually covered her bootie. She said Starr is a big girl and stuff is usually too small on her.

Photobucket

Here is my coat. Mom is selling my coat to her friend though because it is too big for me. Mom just ordered me a smaller size so hopefully that will fit me better.

Photobucket

Starr and I

Photobucket

Mom is also very anxious. She said we might not be blogging again until Sunday. She keeps telling me I have my second agility trial this weekend. Whatever that means. But I know dad is stressing out and mom is anxious to see how I do. She should know I am going to kick butt though! So wish me luck and lots of Q's.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sagira and Starr,

    Luv the coats girlfrends, purple is your color!

    Good luck this weekend and we know you will kick butt!

    Luv ya lots,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that you need it because you are an agility superstar...but best of luck! Tell mom and dad to trust that you will deliver a fine performance. I agree you girls are stunning in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice coats, Sagira. Great color.

    We know you will do very well in the meet but we are sending you our best sibe vibes for lots of good luck and a great performance.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kholour is pawesome on both of woo!

    Best of lukhk this weekend!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Purple is soo IN right now!
    You both look pawsitively pawesome!
    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look gorgeous!
    I am sure you are going to do it perfect!
    Good luck!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell them to stop stressing before they stress you out too. Those winter coats are great.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck this weekend!

    Now do you want to tell us where you found that great deal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh no worries we know you will do excellent
    we are sending you all our good luck pibble vibes
    btw you guys are so photogenic
    we love you coats
    pibble sugars
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now if you had gold instead of white on your coats I would say "GO VIKINGS!" Nice coats -- you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grrreat color! I love that you two are matching. :) Good luck at your trial!
    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira