Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last of the photos from visit

These are the last of the photos from the visit to Grandma and Grandpa's. I heard mom talking to Grandma on the phone today. Grandma might be coming to stay with us for 3 days. Yipee!

Help me, help me! I am in jail.

Photobucket

Just kidding. Grandma has a dog gate up because we are not supposed to be in her living room, but my cousin Hershey doesn't like me and my brother Samick so our crew stays in living room and Hershey stays in the kitchen.

Meet Hershey!

Photobucket

and cousin Baby. Isn't she cute? She is around 15 years old. She looks like a big version of me.

Photobucket

I like to lay with cousin Baby

Photobucket

Harley relaxing

Photobucket

And look what we have here. Starr is on Grandma's chair. RUH ROH! Starr we are not allowed on their furniture like we are at home.

Photobucket

But Grandma saw her and said she was okay and could stay up there. Bad Starr!

She is cute though

Photobucket

When she got kicked out of Grandma's chair, she moved over to Grandpa's chair. Oh my, he came out of the shower and walked in to see Starr in his chair. He had to ask her what she was doing. haha.

Photobucket

Starr says...move your feet lose your seat Grandpa!

Technically, I not on the couch...I am on daddy's lap

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I love the one that says "technically I'm not on the couch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet of you to post Hershey's photo, even though he doesn't like you or your brother. What happened to the gate, Sagira. Did you get terribly mad and bent it? I hope so.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have those gates here too,Sagira. They keep us in the kitchen overnight and they keep the little bipeds from bugging us and vice versa when they are here during the day. Whatever.

    You fit quite nicely in your Daddy's lap - TD says he needs to work on that.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my house, all the chairs, sofas and beds belong to me and my family don't have a problem with that but I guess that is the reason I don't get to go to another houses... I could think the furniture in those houses would belong to me and not all the people like that! Hmmm....
    Baby has a very sweet face!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend! Great pics, must be pawsome to be around so many pawfriends!! We used to have a baby gate too when mommy used to petsit my furfriends. It's just to keep us from scaring visitors when they ring the doorbell! Me and a couple of me buddies tore down the gate!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sagira,

    You are the two most beautiful dogs! And spoiled too. Just like us but what's wrong with that?

    Luv ya,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pikhs!

    I love the Clint Eastwood like glance from Starr!

    I hope woo get that special visitor!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is it that humans have not figured out that FURniture is for US? Seriouslsy!!!

    You are a little thing Sagira! You look about Khady's size. I'm more your dad's size.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! :) I am allowed on the futon in the living room, but not the bed. What's up with that? We all should be allowed on everything in the house! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  10. couldnt stop laughing with starr insisting on sitting on one of the chairs! how cute is tat!

    and wad a lovely picture of u sleeping on daddy's lap!


    love, snowie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics! What an awesome group!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The look on Star's face cracks me up, BOL!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  13. Home rules do not apply at the grandparents house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira