Thursday, February 4, 2010

Games and Retrieve Classes

Sagira here! Guess what tonight is? My last night of "Games Class". Should be so much fun. Mommy has the batteries charging and hopes she plugged them in in time to get some videos from our last class tonight.

Thanks for all the well wishes on my agility boo boo. It is healing up just fine. Mom has been taking good care of me and babying me and putting some icky sab on it.

Here are some pics from Retrieve class. (sorry they are dark, hard to get good pics in this building for some reason)

Me with my dumbbell

Photobucket

Dad why are you making me do this again? I would rather it be a frisbee!

Photobucket

I feel silly holding this thing!

Photobucket

and a few from Games class

Dad, I can't see!

Photobucket

Building our bridge

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh, Sagira. You're doing so well, there's no chance you'll train your humans by being such a good girl. Try dropping that dumbbell on daddy's foot and things will definitely get more exciting. I guaranteed it. Plus, they might give you your frisbee afterwards.
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun at Games Night and we hope you can show us more pics and vids of your fun.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so cute! And doing so well in your classes too. I can see your mind working as you are looking around holding that dumbbell. Good girl!! You're coming along great! You'll be a champion in no time. Don't forget us when you're famous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still do your Therapy work? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Games class sounds fun...I need to check into one of those. ;)

    Kisses,
    Nala

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job cutie good job
    it looks like super fun
    pibble sugars
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure you had a pawesome time!
    Let us know about it, ok?
    Glad your ouchie is much better!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally think you look AWESOME with that dumbbell. smarter even! hahahahaha! (punny,huh?)
    wags-n-wiggles,
    wild dingo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's looking really really fun! Is that dumbbell heavy? It looks really heavy! And not quite as chewable as a milk bone.

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you are good! Looks like a very fun game time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sagira,

    That is so cool! But we're glad that we're not building a bridge cause we'd be the last one's in the line and we would get smushed!

    Good job! You are one beautiful pup and smart too!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo are sooo well behaved -

    I think I shouldn't let my mom see this blog - she'll get ideas!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have lots of fun at Games Night Graduation! I hope there are treats and tons of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira