Friday, February 26, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

THANK YOU SNOWIE for my new award.

Photobucket

To accept this award, I have to list ten things that makes me happy.

1) agility
2) swimming
3) walks and playing with my fur buddies
4) blogging
5) giving out kisses when people least expect them
6) helping my foster sister Molly out
7) toys
8) my mom and dad
9) lots and lots of attention
10) YOU!

and i would like to passs down to my fur buddies that haven't received this award yet.

Update on Miss Molly, mom goes around singing Good Golly Miss Molly for some reason, it is kind of funny. Molly is doing great here. I am teaching her how to play with me, she played tug of war with me today and we were playing jump on and off the couch together. She is starting to become fun. Molly was put up on Petfinder yesterday so hopefully she will find a great new home of her very own soon. She really is a sweet girl. Mom wishes she knew someone looking for a dog, because Molly is perfect so far.

12 comments:

  1. Khongrats on the pawesome award from the furry nice Snowie!

    Those are furry nice happy things!

    We are so happy to see GGMM is doing so well!

    Paws khrossed she gets great places like we have!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Thank Woo fur the khompliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sagira!
    Congratulation on your award!!

    Pawesome list!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet Sagira,

    Petfinder is a great place to find a dog. She'll be adopted real soon to a lovely family. Just wait and see.

    Have a great weekend!

    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sagira you ARE a beutiful blogger for sure
    conwuats on you wardie
    pibble sugars
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratlations on your Award, Sagira!
    I am sure you will find a lovely forever home for Molly!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Sagira!

    Congratulations on your pawesome award! Molly is really a pretty girl and we hope that she find her furever home soon.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    -Fudgie, Princess & the Piappies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award! I like your list -- I do # 5 too. I like the look on peoples face when I surprise them! I hope Molly finds a great forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award, Sagira. That's really nice. We think our little sister is really into the surprise kisses too. Great list.

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck to Ms Molly! As for your award, Sagira, congratulations. My favorite item on the list was #10, yay!
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award!!!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  11. molly is such a sweetie pie! hope she finds a forever home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award! And that is great about Molly - hopefully she will have a great forever home very soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira