Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Award time since I don't have any photos to post today

I got my first blog award. THANK YOU PHANTOM AND THUNDER! Phantom and Thunder's blog



The rules:
Rule #1. Copy the image to your blog - such a pretty one.
Rule #2. List 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today.

1. Smile (yes I really do smile)
2. Yummy treats
3. Snow
4. Sunshine-y days
5. Visiting our blogger furfriends.
6. Agility
7. Anything that squeaks
8. Mom and Dad
9. My brothers and sisters
10. YOU!

Rule #3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day. Many of you have already received this award but we would like to share it with:

I can't pick just 10...so any of you that haven't received it yet, consider it yours all my friends make me smile.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sagira and family - we are so happy we got to give you your first award. You put a big smile on our faces all the time.

    Hope your ouchie is doing better.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sagira ,

    Thanks for the award. We love cupcakes!

    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh congrats on your first award! Those are great things that make you happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!
    Thanks for sharing your happy things!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. many congratulations
    you really deserve it cause you are definately a sweetie
    pibble sugar
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khongrats!

    One khan nevFUR have too many sweet things!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award, but... What do you mean you don't have photos. Go get some please! Please... :)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award!!

    Your humans are slacking if you don't have new photo's! Tell them to get on it!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your first award! :) That's a great list!

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first award! Your blog has been a wonderful addition to our community!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sagira, Congratulations on your first award! I'm sure in no time you will have many. I love that you are sharing it with those of us who have not received it yet either. I am going to shag it and give you kudos on my blog! We love sweet things and all of the sweet blog friends we have met on this blog community. And you have to get your humans to pick up that camera, because we all want to see more pictures of those beautiful blue eyes! Much LOVE! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sagira,

    Riley would like to send you a Valentine so may we have your address?

    Luv you pretty blue eyes,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading all the comments.

xoxo
Sagira